We conduct a virtual tasting the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm. Our virtual tastings are broadcast live @ Lenne Estate Instagram
Lenné Winemaker Steve Lutz and/or Hospitality Manager Eric Bruce will taste and discuss new releases, library wines, vineyard doings, answer your questions, and much more. Anyone can watch and submit questions via Instagram. All videos are archived in our YouTube channel.
Past Virtual TastingsWe archive our virtual tastings via our YouTube channel, or in our Instagram feed. See links below.
- April 18th -- Lenne Estate pinot noir 2014-2018 vertical tasting. Watch it here.
- April 25th -- 2017 single clones compared and contrasted.
- May 2nd -- Eric is joined by tasting room associate Sapna to talk about Lenne wines and various "Tasting Room 101" topics. Watch video here.
- May 9, 2020 -- Kill Hill tasting, including the 2011, 2017, and 2018 vintages. -- View this tasting here, on You Tube. Buy a six-pack of these wines (2 bottles each).
- May 16, 2020 -- Perfect Pizza Tutorial. Steve demonstrates how simple it is to make a great wood-fired pizza at home. Video here.
- May 30, 2020 -- A horizontal tasting of our 2011 single clones + Kill Hill, plus Pinot Noirs around the world blind tasting.
How to Watch
Instagram Live is designed to work on your phone and is best viewed there. To view Instagram videos via a computer, you'll need to get the "IG Stories for Chrome" add on to your Chrome browser. Socially Ninja and Lifehacker have good tutorials to walk you through the installation and usage. Once you add the extention to Chrome, please follow our @lenneestate account on Instagram to be notified when we're live or when new videos are available. We archive these tastings also in our YouTube channel.
Private Virtual Tastings
You can request a private virtual tasting with any shipping order of $500 or more . Please contact us directly to arrange your private virtual tasting.