Virtual Tastings may return in 2023, from our new retail location at Distaff Wine Co in Newberg. Details TBD.
Lenné Virtual Tastings
We archive our virtual tastings via our YouTube channel, or in our Instagram feed.
- Fall 2022 shipping Wine Club release. Steve and Eric debut the 2021 vintage. Wines: 2021 LeNez, 2021 Lenne Estate, 2021 Sad Jack 777 clone, 2021 Chardonnay, 2019 Eleanor's 114 clone, and 2011 Jill's 115 clone.
- Spring 2022 shipping Wine Club release. Steve and Eric taste through the six wines in the Spring shipping release. Wines: 2018 Sad Jack, 2019 LeNez, 2019 Jill's 115 clone, 2019 Kill Hill, 2020 LeNez, 2020 Estate.
- Fall 2021 shipping Wine Club release -- Steve and Eric taste through the six wines in our Fall 2021 wine club shipping release, including the first reveal of our 2020 pinot noirs. Smoky or not? Wines: 2017 LeNez, 2017 South Slope, 2019 Sad Jack, 2019 cinq elus, 2020 LeNez, 2020 Lenne Estate.
- Spring 2021 shipping Wine Club release -- Steve and Eric will taste through the 6 wines in our recent Spring 2021 shipping club release and discuss the vintages, clones, vineyard activity, and more. Wines covered: 2016 Lenne Estate, 2017 Lenez, 2018 Sad Jack 777 clone 2019 LeNez, 2019 Lenne Estate, 2019 Jill's 115 clone.
- Saturday, February 13, 2021 -- Our winemaker Steve Lutz will lead a virtual tasting featuring the six wines in our Valentine's weekend extended reserve flight. The mini-bottle package sold out in two days, and we plan to offer more such packages in the future.
- January 6, 2021, @ 5:00pm -- Our "first Wednesday" tasting featured our Lead Wine Educator Eric Bruce tasting through our chardonnays and some single clone pinot noirs.
December 4th, 2020 -- Lenne winemaker Steve Lutz and Eric Bruce taste through the six premium wines offered in our Thanksgiving 2020 package.
November 5, 2020 -- Steve Lutz and Eric Bruce taste through the six wines offered in our Fall 2020 wine club release.
October 7, 2020 -- Lead Wine Educator Eric Bruce shows off grapes in various stages of ripeness and talks about grape growth cycles, vineyard timeframes, pinot noir clones, and blending clones in pinot noir.
September 2, 2020 -- Part One and part two -- Eric details the differences in the Lenné single clone wines, including Dijon 115, Dijon 114, Dijon 777, and Pommard.
August 22, 2020 -- Part One & Part Two -- Live broadcast of our open-to-the-public Chardonnay blind tasting, featuring great chards from around the world.
August 5, 2020 -- Eric Bruce our Hospitality Manager talks about recent vintages and the four essential criteria for a premium Oregon pinot noir vineyard. (Some tech problems on this video; bear with the stuttering.)
May 30, 2020 -- A horizontal tasting of our 2011 single clones + Kill Hill, plus Pinot Noirs around the world blind tasting.
May 16, 2020 -- Perfect Pizza Tutorial. Steve demonstrates how simple it is to make a great wood-fired pizza from scratch. Join our wine club to enjoy it yourself.
May 9, 2020 -- Kill Hill tasting, including the 2011, 2017, and 2018 vintages. -- View this tasting here, on You Tube.
May 2, 2020 -- Eric is joined by tasting room associate Sapna to talk about Lenne wines and various "Tasting Room 101" topics. Watch video here.
April 25, 2020 -- 2017 single clones compared and contrasted. Steve talks about the vineyard (5 min), and Steve and Eric do the full tasting and discuss Pinot Noir clones.
April 18, 2020 -- Lenne Estate pinot noir 2014-2018 vertical tasting. Watch it here.
How to Watch
Instagram Live requires the Instagram ap on your phone or tablet. There is no cost or ad watching required. Just install the Instagram ap and follow us @LenneEstate. When we go live you'll see a ring appear around our Instagram avatar. Virtual tastings are archived in our Instagram Live and can be viewed at any time afterwards.
Computer access. Not currently available. We previously recommended a Chrome ap called "IG Stories for Chrome" but it is no longer functional.
Private Virtual Tastings
You can request a private virtual tasting with any shipping order of $650 or more. We can also prepare a mini-bottle package specifically for your group, and include a live virtual tasting with it.
Please contact us directly to arrange your private virtual tasting.