|A beautiful view from atop Kill Hill.|
Stroll through the rows, touch and sample the grapes, and soak in the view from the summit of our hillside vineyard. Sip specially-selected wines while walking through the vines, and see for yourself how our high elevation, southern orientation, and rocky soil combine to make Lenné an ideal place to grow spectacular Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
All tours are guided by our winemaker Steve Lutz or our Lead Wine Educator Eric Bruce. Your guide will stroll you through the vines and along the rows, pouring wines themed to exactly where you are in the vineayrd. See up close how vines are grafted and pruned, how trellising works, how we deal with vine and grape maturation, what goes into canopy management, the pros and cons of dry farming, weed and pest control, soil and rock samples, and much more.
We'd love to personally guide you through our vineyard.
- We conduct (at most) one tour per day, generally beginning at 11am. Appointments are always required.
- We pace the walking with sipping and chatting and scenery admiration, but there is some uphill hiking required.
- Total tour duration is around two hours: Sixty-ish minutes walking through the vineyard, folllowed by additional wines paired with a gourmet charcuterie & cheese board back in the tasting room.
- Practical shoes are recommended. You will be walking through a working vineyard over grass, dirt, and gravel.
- Umbrellas are provided for rain or shade.
- Photos are encouraged!
Tours availability is limited, and advanced reservations are required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your outing.