Lenné is open for on-site wine tasting, Thurs-Mon.
Our heated, roofed patio has glass-paneled garage doors on three sides and plenty of fresh air flow, along with gorgeous vineyard views. The space meets all of Oregon's requirements for safety while wine tasting. As of April 2021, Yamhill County is in the "Low Risk" category, which means we can use our up to 50% of our indoor tasting space, though we prefer to seat all guests on the fresh air patio.
April 2021, Winter Wander visitors welcome!
- Saturdays & Sundays: Tastings @ 11am, 12:30, 2, or 3:30pm. Appts required and we are filling up in advance most Saturdays.
- Saturday April 17th is sold out.
- Mon, Thurs, Fri: Tastings @ 12:00, 2:00 and 3:30. Appts requested, but weekdays we normally have space for walk-ins.
- Tues & Weds closed, but may be available by appt.
Lenne is dog-friendly and food-friendly (bring lunch or a snack). We also craft gourmet charcuterie & cheese boards in-house.
Covid Safety Practices
Here is we are doing to keep you and our employees safe:
- All employees will be wearing masks and be screened daily for any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will provide sterilized glassware.
- We offer non contact payment and receipts via email.
- We seat guests on our downstairs patio with glass garage doors on three sides to allow healthy ventilation.
- We enforce social distancing between groups and employees.
- We sanitize all stations between apointments and all contact points.
- We sanitize bathrooms between appointments
- We provide hand sanitizer in addition to bathroom handwashing.
AirBnB @ Lenné -- Our owners Steve and Karen Lutz rent out their apartment on top of our tasting room. You can see the listing here and contact Steve to book.
From Portland take 99 west to Newberg. From Newberg take highway 240 west towards Yamhill. About 10 miles from Newberg you will turn right onto Laughlin Road (Blue tour signs point to Lenne). One mile on Laughlin you'll see our signs pointing right up the hill through the vineyard, just past Saffron Fields.