Lenné will reopen Thursday, December 4th, 2020 to on-site tastings.
Our heated, roofed patio has glass-paneled garage doors on three sides and plenty of fresh air flow, along with gorgeoue vineyard views. The space meets all of Oregon's requirements for safety while wine tasting. Lenné Estate is located in Yamhill County, Oregon.
December 2020 schedule:
- Weekends: Sat & Sun @ 11am, 12:30, 2, or 3:30pm. Appointments required due to limited space.
- Weekday tastings, Mon, Thurs, Fri, @ 12:30, 2:00, 3:30. (Closed Tues and Weds.)
- Last minute? Call the tasting room (503-956-2256), we can often accommodate walk-in guests on weekdays.
Please contact us to schedule a Guided Vineyard Tour or Private Seated Tasting, they are aranged by appointment only, and are available most days (except Saturdays) at 11am.
Oregon currently requires face coverings to enter the tasting room You may de-mask once you are seated.
Here is we are doing to keep you and our employees safe:
- All employees will be wearing masks and be screened daily for any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will provide sterilized glassware.
- We offer non contact payment and receipts via email.
- We seat guests on our downstairs patio with glass garage doors on three sides to allow healthy ventilation.
- We enforce social distancing between groups and employees.
- We sanitize all stations between apointments and all contact points.
- We sanitize bathrooms between appointments
- We provide hand sanitizer in addition to bathroom handwashing.
Our owners Steve and Karen Lutz rent out their apartment on top of our tasting room. You can see the listing here and contact Steve to book.
Our tasting room is nestled on our hillside vineyard and offers breathtaking views and generous hospitality. Lenné is dog-friendly and picnic-friendly (bring your lunch). We have ample seating on our covered back patio or shaded rooftop deck, and plenty more inside by the hearth for cold or wet days.
Standard and Reserve Flights are available every day and walk-ins are welcome. Please contact us in advance to schedule an appointment for any groups of eight or more.
- Standard Flight: Five of our current release wines for $20, waived with any two bottle purchase.
- Reserve Flight: Five of our limited release and/or library wines for $30, waived with any three bottle purchase.
- Private Seated Tasting: An in-depth wine education experience. Enjoy a personalized flight of wines including a multi-year vertical tasting plus various reserve and singal-clonal releases, all paired with charcuterie and cheese. The cost is $50 per person ($40 without the food.)
- Guided Vineyard Tour: Explore the vineyard while sipping some of Lenne's finest wines, then finish in the tasting room with a food pairing and additional wines. The cost is $60 per person and the experience tyically runs around 90 minutes. See our Vineyard Tour page for full details.
- Cheese or charcuterie boards: Lenne hand-prepares platters of house-carved charcuterie and gourmet cheeses, including olives, dried fruit, a selection of crackers, and bites of chocolate to finish. Priced at $24, a meat and cheese board makes a hearty snack or light lunch for two.
18760 NE Laughlin Road
Yamhill, OR 97148