Stamped card contest entries.
These events are available exclusively to active members of the wine clubs who take part, and they run an entire month, generally in February and June. To take part, swing by whichever winery you are a member of to pick up a the printed event card. The card is your passport to ride; don't lose it! You'll need to present the card at the other wineries to receive your two complimentary tastings, and a 10-15% discount on your wine purchase.
There's even a contest! At each winery when you make a bottle purchase you will earn a stamp over that wineries' logo. Score enough stamps and turn in your card at the end of the event and you'll be entered into a raffle drawing. Each time, 10-12 guests "win" the opportunity to purchase a three-pack of wine for just one penny.
Lenné generally takes part in two club shares a year, one in the Winter and another in the Spring or early Summer.
The Winter Wander
This club share debuted in February of 2018, and annually features 10-12 wineries located in the northern Willamette Valley.
The Winter Wander 2022 will run Saturday, January 29 - Monday, February 28, 2022. Here are the 12 participating wineries and their scheduled days and hours of operation during the event.
Chehalem Mountains AVA:
- Arborbrook Wines: 15% discount, Mon-Fri 11-3pm, Sat-Sun 11-3:30pm, no blackout dates.
- Tresori Vineyards: 15% discount, Thurs-Sun, 11-3pm, no blackout dates.
Ribbon Ridge AVA:
- Eminent Domaine: 10% discount, 10:30-3pm, Fri-Sun, blackout Jan 28-Feb 3.
- Utopia Vineyards, 15% discount, open 7 days, 11-5pm, no blackout dates.
Tualatin Hills AVA:
- Patton Valley Vineyard, 10% discount, Thurs-Mon, 11-4pm, no blackout dates.
- Anne Amie Vineyards: 10% discount, Thurs-Tues, 10-4pm, blackout Feb 19-20th
- Elk Cove Vineyards, 10% discount, 7 days, 10-3:30pm, no blackout dates
- Fairsing Vineyard, 10% discount, Weds-Sun, 11-3pm + Mon Feb 14th, no blackout dates.
- Lenné Estate: 10% discount, Thurs-Mon, 11-3:30pm, no blackout dates.
- Lemelson Vineyards: 15% discount, 7 days, 11-4pm, no blackout dates.
- Monksgate: 10% discount, Thurs-Sun, 12-4pm, Blackout Feb 12th..
- Saffron Fields Vineyards: 10% discount, Weds-Sun, 11-4pm, no blackout dates
The Spring/Summer Share
This club share includes 10-12 wineries located throughout the Willamette Valley, and takes place in late Spring or early Summer. It debuted in 2018 and returned in 2019, but was put on hiatus during 2020 and 2021 due to Covid-19 closures and space limitations.
The 2019 Line-up: Blakeslee Estate, Coeur de Terre, Dobbes Family Estate, Elizabeth Chambers, Gran Moraine, Hyland Estates, Lenne Estate, Yamhill Valley Vineyard, Youngsberg Hill.
These club shares were created and are organized by Lenné Hospitality Manager Eric Bruce. If you'd like more details about taking part in these events, either as an attendee or a hosting winery, drop him a line.