Podcasts & Videos
- Robin & Michael Renken (Crushed Grape Chronicles) Watch this YouTube Video https://youtu.be/Ht35LHx3R7A with founder/winegrower Steve Lutz. He takes the Renken's on a Vineyard & Tasting Tour, Tasting through the wines. Robin provides wine education on the Yamhill-Carlton AVA and the Pinot Noir Grape, as well as Lenne' wine reviews and food pairings.
- Allison Levine (WineSoundtrack) Allison interviews Steve on his background and the origins of Lenne' for this international podcast: https://www.winesoundtrack.com/us/wineries/lenne-estate
- Ray Fister (Life Between the Vines) Ray interviews Steve for his podcast and YouTube site http://lifebetweenthevines.com/podcast-351-steve-lutz-lenne-estate-willamette-valley-oregon/, and he features Steve’s #VinoLingo word “Minimalism” in this YouTube Vid: https://bit.ly/3qxyyNT
- Anna Canzano (That Expert Show) Anna and Steve talk "How to Pick a Good Wine" on this live video https://thatexpertshow.com/all-episodes-1#444ce606-2cd5-4997-96ef-4842789368ae
- Andy Harris (SoCal Restaurant Show) Andy interviews Steve in this two-part radio show podcast on the home of Angels Baseball Radio. Part 1: https://bit.ly/3aKEojC and Part 2: https://bit.ly/2SkiE7W
- Pat Hellberg (Pat The Wine Guy) Pat’s tours, tastes and interviews in this short fun YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prbYTm4iCvY&t=6s
- Tony & Betty Noto (Weekly Wine Show) Steve holds forth on this podcast, sharing his wine history and thoughts on Willamette Valley, Pinot Noir and state of the wine business: https://weeklywineshow.com/ep-095-lenne-estate
- Michael Alberty (The Oregonian News) Michael puts Steve and Lenne’ “In the Spotlight” for his Oregon wines series, and “Uncovers the dirt on Lenne’: https://www.oregonlive.com/wine/2022/02/uncovering-the-dirt-on-lenne-estate-in-yamhill.html This article appeared in the Food section of The Oregonian on 3/2/22.
- Julia Silverman (Portland Monthly Magazine) Winter 2021 Lenne’ is the lead winery featured in this “Heated Outdoor Seating” tasting room article: https://www.pdxmonthly.com/travel-and-outdoors/2021/10/oregon-wineries-heating-covered-outdoor-seating-patios-firepits
- Chris Sawyer (Napa Valley Life Magazine) Fall 2021 Chris quotes Steve and recommends Lenne’ Estate in this Willamette Valley, Oregon Wine County article, for this consumer print publication: https://www.napavalleylifemagazine.com/digital-magazines/ Fall 2021 Issue, Page 70.
- Elizabeth Smith (Napa Valley Register) Lenne' is featured in this Willamette Valley AVAs article - 3 AVAs and 3 Wineries to visit: https://napavalleyregister.com/wine/three-oregon-avas-in-a-day/article_17a72ab6-f5f8-5336-b15e-68c5ba102922.html
- Marlynn Schotland (Urban Bliss Life) Marlynn visits, photoshoots, and tastes with Steve during her first fam tour to Lenne’ Estate https://www.urbanblisslife.com/lenne-estate
- Michelle Williams (Forbes) Michelle completes her grand tour of Willamette Valley with the 36 Best Pinot Noirs by AVA: https://www.forbes.com/sites/michellewilliams/2020/07/15/36-of-the-best-pinot-noirs-willamette-valley-has-to-offer/#7896d9744d46
- Margot Savell (Write for Wine) Margot profiles Lenne’ Estate, quotes Steve and tastes through current release wines: https://writeforwine.com/lovely-lenne-estate-pinot-noir/
- Lyn Archer (Oregon Wine Press) Lyn sits down with Steve and gets his story down for Oregon Wine Press – Terroir, Toil, Tenacity. You can find this feature profile in print, and online here
- Cori Solomon (The Written Palate) Cori journeys from Los Angeles to profile Steve and the Lenne' story, tasting room and Lenne' Estate Wines: writtenpalette.com/lenne-estate-yamhill-carlton-ava/
- Chris Wallace (AdVINEtures) Chris Wallace digs into Lenne’ with this feature article which includes editorial, photos and wine reviews: https://advinetures.ca/blog/lenne-estate-worth-wait/
- Anatoli Levine (Talk-A-Vino) Anatoli interviews Steve and provides history on the struggles of starting a winery and Steve’s background and views of the wine business: https://talk-a-vino.com/2016/10/08/one-on-one-with-winemaker-steve-lutz-of-lenne-estate/
Gail Oberst (Capital Press) Gail inquires of Steve's 15 years in business in a challenging ag growing area. Read the complete interview here
- Fred Swan (Fred Swan Wine) Fred is a certified sommelier and wine educator at San Francisco Wine School. He visits with Steve and features the winery and current wines tasted in this article http://www.fredswan.wine/2019/05/03/lenne-estate-pinot-noir-yamhill-carlton-ava/
- Briane Cohen (Sommspirations) 11/5 Brianne visits, tours and profiles Steve on her blog: https://briannecohen.com/the-lenne-experience/
- Ellen Landis (Great Northwest Wine) Ellen & Ken Landis visit, tour and taste through the Lenne' Pinot Noir lineup. Read the reviews from this highly certified Somm and professional wine judge
- Cindy Rynning (Grape Experiences) Chicago. Cindy dines with Steve in Chicago, tells his story and reviews the 2012 Estate and Cinq ‘Elus Pinot Noirs: http://www.grape-experiences.com/2015/12/lenne-estate-another-reason-to-love-pinot-noir/